A sophisticated machine such as a private aircraft requires a sophisticated and proactive maintenance program to keep it operating in top form. At swiss-acm, our team of skilled maintenance mangers continuously monitor your aircraft's health and seamlessly integrate required maintenance actions with minimal impact to flying operations.
We proudly provide industry leading CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation) services to our esteemed clients through our EASA Part M subpart G & I approval (CH.MG.7022). As an independent provider of wide ranging CAMO services, we remain highly flexible to meet the individual needs of your aircraft or fleet in accordance to applicable regulatory requirements, operational needs, and your expectations.
Our uncompromising focus on complete customer satisfaction ensures your assets will be managed by a highly competent and experienced team of professionals, resulting in improved levels of safety, dispatch reliability, and economic efficiency. Be it a simple inspection, modification, or a serious repair, we ensure every maintenance action is both skillfully executed and accordingly documented to the highest standards possible, providing your operation with a clear, concise management overview of your fleet's health.
From receiving a detailed overview of the proposed work to a clearly explained invoice at the end, your maintenance actions are handled with the care and attention you deserve.
Key CAMO services provided include:
- Aircraft or Operator specific Maintenance Program development and management
- Scheduled and Continuous Maintenance planning
- Management and approval of modification and repairs
- Airworthiness Directive (AD) and Service Bulletin (SB) Review and Implementation
- Records and Technical Log control, retention, and management
- Full Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARCs) issue and renewal
- Aircraft Damage assessment and mapping
- Aircraft Reliability monitoring
- Engine Condition Monitoring Services
- Maintenance Contract review, evaluation and management
- Maintenance provider quality assessment and auditing
- Certificate of Airworthiness support (physical and technical review)
- Importing aircraft onto EASA, FAA or National Registers
Our CAMO Approval Schedule includes Airworthiness Management and ARC Review on a wide range of business aircraft and helicopters, including e.g. , Gulfstream 100 - 650, Agusta A109 and Robinson Helicopters.